The use of the outdoors can be highly effective in delivering business outcomes.
The overiding advantage of this approach as a development medium is that it is memorable and that the outcomes gained will be retained for longer than those from other more conventional training approaches.
Longrigg residential centre is based in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales and has extensive experience in the running of dedicated management development programmes in the outdoors.
Our Aim is to put your ideas into action.
We do this by:
- Making the course relevant to your needs
- Providing high quality exercises with tutor support
- Making sure that the learning can be transferred back to the work place
- Providing a safe learning environment away from the workplace
The majority of organisations rely on teamwork to meet their business objectives. Effective teamwork depends upon building relationships and developing ways of working together.
Free from the pressure of the workplace, individuals develop a stronger sense of identity and commitment to the team.
In our programmes we hope to:
- Raise self-awareness.
- Build self confidence.
- Develop strengths and address weaknesses.
- Experiment with new behaviours and techniques.
Our job is to design experiences which act as powerful metaphors for the reality of participants' work environments.